Every ECA-Sindel products is developed following few basic concept that ensure both system portability, flexible configuration and the optimal price performance ratio.
In every product you can find this key point:
• Each ECA-Sindel products is based on COTS [Commecial Off The Shelf] components; our simulators are PC-based with the integration of some custom made interfacing board(s) for low level hardware management.
• User-friendly man-machine interface
• High performance scaleable software
• Microsoft-Windows® Platform
• Flexible and modular architecture
• Interfacing with all real marine equipment
• In line with latest maritime know-how
How it works
Every ECA-Sindel simulator’s components use a standard Ethernet LAN as data exchange channel.
Inserting new simulation module or a new own ship is a simple Plug’n’Play operation.
Based on COTS components, the Mistral 4000 line offer modular and flexible solution(s) for any request, from desktop size to Full Mission Shiphandling replica simulators.
The Mistral 4000 Bridge Simulator provides trainings for all levels of trainee competence:
• Basic Training
• Intermediate Training
• Advanced Training
• Refresher training for qualified mariners and pilots
and provides, among others, trainings as follows:
• Radar, Navigational, Maneuvering trainings
• Emergency situation training
• Navigational training in different environmental conditions
• Bridgework training
• GMDSS training
All the systems are supplied with long-term warranty, and it is possible to draw up additional maintenance contracts at competitive prices.
Otherwise ECA Sindel technical staff can design and develop hardware and software systems according to customer requirements