Visit of the Minister of Defence to Euronaval 2012
The stand ECA Sinde...
ECA Sindel on RID
ECA Sindel is on the October 2012 issue of RID...
Economic Chamber of Macedonia
ECA Sindel is presented on the Economic...
SMM 2012 Hamburg
SMM Hamburg, shipbuilding, machinery & marine technol...
Bridge Team Trainer
ECA SINDEL’s MARS Simulation System is designed to provide Bridge team training, concerning navigation and RADAR/ARPA, and also including:
• Navigation in open sea;
• Navigation close to coast;
• Navigation in narrow and crowded waters;
• River navigation;
• Simulation of heavy weather conditions and fog;
• Radio direction finding and Radar/ARPA/ECDIS navigation (Blind navigation);
• Man overboard procedures;
• Bridge watch-keeping procedures (Helicopter landing, formations’ maneuvers etc…);
• Vessel traffic systems (VTS);
• International Regulation on Collision Avoidance including recognition of sound signals and lights;
• Approaching harbors, dock with fenders, with or without the use of tugs;
• Approaching buoys or platforms;
• Correct use of anchor, included the right choice of seabed and chain length;
• Good seamanship’s practice, intended as the correct use of wind and sea in order to facilitate the desired maneuver;
• Grounding: managing of actions to be taken in order to regain floating capabilities.
As every other ECA SINDEL product, it is configurable according needs in order to simulate every specific real system.