Visit of the Minister of Defence to Euronaval 2012
The stand ECA Sinde...
ECA Sindel on RID
ECA Sindel is on the October 2012 issue of RID...
Economic Chamber of Macedonia
ECA Sindel is presented on the Economic...
SMM 2012 Hamburg
SMM Hamburg, shipbuilding, machinery & marine technol...
Virtual Bridge ShipSim
Shipsim is an interactive multifunctional bridge simulator allows to trainee to learn maneuvering and navigation techniques in a realistic and dynamic environment.
The Shipsim system provides the same elements and the same functionalities of a Full Mission system, and can simulate every kind of navigation/maneuver exercise in every environmental condition.
The system’s key features are the following:
• Modular and flexible system, it works on a single PC and allows integrations at any time
• Compact and low cost system
• Fully integrated with Mistral 4000 line, so to be compatible with all the line systems (modules, consoles, etc)
• Complete functionalities for basic and advanced training
• Open towards real equipment (on request)
ShipSim is a low-cost solution for equipment familiarization, training and knowledge refreshment for all levels of competence.
The system fully meets the STCW 95 Code requirements and allows the following tasks:
• Radar/ARPA training
• Navigation training
• Maneuvering training
• ECS training
The used hardware components are standard Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) items available anywhere in the world. The system philosophy allows virtual unlimited configurations, form one single pc up to complete class room or full mission like installation.