Visit of the Minister of Defence to Euronaval 2012
The stand ECA Sinde...
ECA Sindel on RID
ECA Sindel is on the October 2012 issue of RID...
Economic Chamber of Macedonia
ECA Sindel is presented on the Economic...
SMM 2012 Hamburg
SMM Hamburg, shipbuilding, machinery & marine technol...
Class C - Limited Task
A Navigation Class B simulator is a system which allows to train in safe navigation through the use of radar and ARPA and modern navigation systems to assist command decision-making.
The Class C simulator is a basic system with which the trainee can familiarized with:
• Use of radar and ARPA to maintain safety of navigation
• Respond to emergencies
• Respond to a distress signal at sea
• Manoeuvre the ship
To meet these competences, the Class C is usually configured with:
• Generic RADAR/ARPA Display, "RADSIM 2"
• Conning console "MANSIM"
• Independent Steering Stand
• VHF and Intercom panel
• GMDSS console (virtual or near replica configuration)
A Class C simulator is composed by part of the same Class A and Class B equipment and it is possible, in every time of the system’s life, to integrate the system with the specific Class A or Class B competence.
It is possible to link to the system simulated equipment or real equipment with NMEA protocol (which can be stimulated by the simulator engine) in every time of the system’s life and the equipment/module available to be integrated in a Class C simulator include, among the others:
• External Vision Image Generation System "VISION-E"
• Chart table and NAVAIDS "NAVSIM 2”
• ECDIS Console with radar overlay
• Binocular/bearing display
• Alarm monitor
• Anchors control panel
• Overhead instrument panel
• Sound and vibration system
• Bridge structure
• Conning console for high-speed crafts (HSC) with real azimuthal controls
• Conning console for Tugs
• Fishing console
• Dynamic positioning console